search_icon
Call Icon +91 8588834970
FaceBook FaceBook LinkedIn Twitter printerest
Goldmine
Noida Greater Noida Greater Noida-West Noida Expressway Yamuna Expressway
Articles (49) View All
 
 
 
 

Lotus Greens

Posted on Sep 28, 2015 by Admin
 
Introduction
 

A township located in Noida, sector-150 with name Lotus Greens. The group is already very famous for delivering best housing schemes and townships. The complete project is spread in 300 acres of the land,and offering 2/3 BHK apartments just adjacent to 43 acre park. This is the best location of sector-150 where the project is plant. The 70% of the field is kept open for sporting and greenery where as the construction of flats is done on the rest of 30% area left. The construction of the apartment and the whole township is done with futuristic view of development. The 3 BHK apartments are rated with certified star rated green project.


The different buildup area with different designs are constructed to make a range of selection of flats by the users according to their requirements. The buildup area of a 2 BHK apartments with 2 toilets is 1100 sq ft whereas the buildup area of 3 BHK with 3 toilets and servant is 1575 sq ft. similarly the price of each commodity is Rs.4499000/ and Rs.6441750/ only. The basic selling price of each commodity is Rs.4090 per sq ft.


The construction of the project is done by loading all the amenities to it. The provision of participating in world class sports academics is very easy here. The group is financially backed by international PE funds, that is why the group is offering world class specifications and features at a affordable price range. The project is very very closed to a proposed metro station.


The group has permitted to pay the amount of the flat as according to the construction link payment plan. According to this plan, 10% of the amount is to be paid at the booking time and next 10% within the 45 days of booking and rest amount is to be paid in installments at the time of completion of each floor slab up to 21st floor. Additional charges of car parking are just Rs.2,75,000/- nobody can make such a affordable price range houses on such a awesome location. 

 
0 comment on “Lotus Greens”                                                

 
 
Leave a Reply
Name*
 
 
Comments*
 
 
Enter Verification Code*